The Best Oils To Nourish Your Skin & Hair
Natural oils, such as coconut oil, shea butter oil, and olive oil, have been used for skin care and hair care for centuries.
Experts love them for their healing powers, and we’re fans of how lightweight, yet hardworking they are, and how customizable they are based on skin type.
Some oils nourish and moisturize skin, while others protect it from acne and harmful bacteria.
Filled with vitamins and antioxidants and other good stuff, oils are a healthy way to improve nearly any skin concern.
Let’s take a look at some nutrient-rich products formulated with some of the best oils for your skin and body.
A Soothing Facial Oil
The solution that soothes.
Revitalize your skin with Green Goddess, a topical oil with 100mg of CBD and other plant-based ingredients like hemp seed oil, squalane oil and turmeric.
This nutrient-enriched formula provides a calm and relieving feeling, making it the refreshing last step to both morning and nighttime skin care routines. .95 fl. oz.
Clean, green and serene. Our THC-free, non-GMO CBD is sustainably sourced from domestically grown hemp and we used the entire hemp plant in this product (stalk, seeds, stem, leaves, flowers) – so no part went to waste.
FYI, our collection does NOT contain THC. The only high you’ll get is knowing your skin feels cool, calm and collected.
Why We Love it
- Dry oil for easy absorption
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Reduces redness and helps soothe irritation
- Rich in omega fatty acids and vitamin E
- Ultra-pure and sustainably sourced
- 99% natural ingredients
- CBD – This super ingredient contains vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids. We us an exclusive extraction and purification method to preserve all the good stuff.
- Hemp Seed Oil – Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamin E and amino acids that help visibly reduce redness and skin discomfort.
- Turmeric – Contains antioxidants and helps visibly reduce skin irritation and redness. It’s known as an adaptogen, a special kind of plant extract that helps skin resist the damaging effects of stressors.
- Squalane Oil (from sugarcane) – Replenishes moisture and helps stabilize skin’s natural barrier for a smooth, soft look.
- Jojoba Oil – Contains antioxidants and helps fight the effects of skin’s exposure to bacteria.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Pressed from the from the seeds of a sunflower, it leaves skin feeling soft and protected.
- AM/PM: After cleansing and serums and treatments, gently massage 4–6 drops onto face. (If you have extra dry skin, apply a cream or gel moisturizer before the CBD oil.)
- In the morning, follow with a sunscreen as the last step – we recommend Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense SPF 50.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. And for hygienic purposes, we recommend holding the dropper away from skin.
An Uplifting Essential Oil
We’re introducing Avon Aromatherapy with a set of fragrance oils that will improve the wellbeing of your mind, body and spirit.
Discover our two essential oil blends, made with premium ingredients that will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Each, 1.7 fl. oz.
Energize – Feel refreshed and focused with lively mandarin and stimulating ylang-ylang (an exotic floral derived from the tropical ylang-ylang tree).
Calm – Channel your tranquil inner bliss with comforting lavender and soothing star anise (a fragrant spice).
Why We Love It
- Natural approach to self-care
- Easy addition to your daily routine
4 Ways To Use:
- Apply directly to pulse points, such as wrists, neck, temples, base of skull and bottom of feet.
- Add a few drops to a warm bath.
- Mix a few drops into body lotion.
- Add to a room diffuser (10-20 drops or to your liking).
A Luxurious Bath Oil
Indulgences for your bath. Treat yourself to a luxe bath oil from our iconic Skin So Soft Collection.
It’s America’s favorite bath oil* and sure to be yours, too.
Pamper yourself with Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil, a jojoba-infused luxury bath oil that helps your skin and mind with its uplifting botanical and herbal scent.
Stay radiant by using our moisturizing bath oil during your bath and shower.
Take your skin from rough and dry to soft and smooth with Skin So Soft’s moisture-locking formula.
Keep your skin hydrated longer with the bonus-size bottle. 25 fl. oz.
- Luxury bath oil leaves skin feeling amazingly soft
- Smoothes dry skin without irritation
- Contains jojoba oil
- Fresh herbal scent
- Add a small amount of oil to full bath and allow to disperse or apply to arms and legs, or wherever needed after bathing.
Tip: I use the Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Spray to spray my whole body while I am still wet and before I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin soft and smooth all day long. Then I use the Bonus Size to refill my spray bottle.
“This bath oil smells wonderful, and after adding a tablespoon to my bath, I was instantly relaxed. The light oil left my skin feeling ultra-soft and velvety smooth. Best of all, it locks in much-needed moisture, so bath after bath, my skin stays nourished and looking healthy.”
*Based on mass-market sales.
More Skin So Soft Products
Skin So Soft Soft & Sensual Bath Oil features a spicy floral scent and is made with argan oil, a super ingredient full of essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. The argan oil helps reduce redness and moisturizes to reveal radiant skin that’s soft to the touch.
Infused with an uplifting peony and musk scent, Skin So Soft Radiant Moisture Bath Oil is also made with argan oil to give skin a radiant, silky-smooth appearance.
A Nourishing Shower Oil
Coconut oil has many uses – it’s great for cooking, helps with hair growth and helps hydrate dry skin.
The premium Supreme Nourishment Coconut Oil Collection enriches with superior hydration and nutrient-packed goodness for skin that feels sumptuously nourished, soft and supple skin for hours.
Our luxurious cleansing coconut oil wash lathers up to purify your skin as it deeply nourishes and softens it with vitamin E. 11.8 fl. oz.
- Lasting nourishment of coconut oil
- Light tropical scent
- Vitamin E
- Gently cleanses without stripping natural oils
- Dermatologist- and allergy-tested
- In shower, apply generous amount all over body, massaging in circular motion.
- Rinse off.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
A Triple-Threat Body Oil
Skin So Soft Supreme Nourishment Triple-Phase Body Oil
Our first unique blend of argan, babassu and macadamia oils creates a three layered effect to nourish, protect and hydrate skin.
Triple Phase Oil acts like skin’s natural oils to lock in moisture for an instant and lasting feeling of touchable softness that lasts all day long. 6 fl. oz.
- Top layer (yellow): Nourishes with essential oils. Moisture supplement layer acts like skin’s natural oils
- Middle layer (white): Protects by sealing in moisture. Moisture-lock layer keeps skin feeling conditioned
- Bottom layer (pink): Hydrates dry skin. Moisture-boosting layer for rich hydration
Why We Love It
- Suitable for daily use
- Contains Vitamin E and Argan, Babassu, Macadamia Nut and Sunflower Seed oils
- Delightfully scented (macadamia and vanilla scent)
- Absorbs quickly and is non-greasy
- Helps visibly improve skin’s texture
- Makes skin appear brighter/illuminated
- Dermatologist tested
- Shake well to blend all three oils.
- Pour a small amount into hand and massage onto freshly cleansed skin.
Sorry, these are no longer available. Check out what’s new at Avon here.
A Restorative Hair Oil
The Advance Techniques 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil is the secret to gorgeous hair.
It is a leave-in treatment for all hair types. Formulated with argan oil, provitamin B5, and vitamin E, it helps to nourish and smooth dry, damaged hair.
Leaves hair looking softer and healthier. 2 fl. oz.
- Renewed strength
- Instant shine
- Irresistible softness
- Smooth silkiness
- Weightless movement
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dispense product into the palms of your hands and distribute evenly through towel-dried or damp hair.
- Style as usual.
To view the rest of our healthy hair formulas, discover our hair care collection.
Shop Online in My Avon Online Store
If you like the flexibility of ordering your favorite makeup, beauty products, home products, and even gifts while in your pj’s or having 24 hour convenience of ordering any time, then online ordering is right up your alley.
It’s easy to visit my Avon Online Store and order the items to be delivered directly to your home.
Online you can view the Avon Brochure, browse through different categories or search for specific items you want to buy and then add it to your online cart for check out.
Yep, it’s just that easy!
Ready to get started as an Avon Representative???
Just Click Here, fill out a short application, choose your Start-Up Option, and just like that you’ll be ready to go!