Our Most Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Ever!
Have you been looking for a wrinkle fighter that actually works?
Chances are you’ve heard about the benefits of retinol when it comes to reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
But you might not understand exactly what this hero ingredient is and why it’s so essential to combat aging to your skin.
So, let’s chat!
What Does Retinol Do For My Skin?
It does it all and is one of the top superhero ingredients in anti-aging skin care products.
Here’s why: retinol works to stimulate collagen production and accelerate skin turnover, visibly smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
It also helps visibly fade acne marks and discoloration.
Is Retinol Safe For Everyone To Use?
Almost any skin type can tolerate retinol, but…
Who shouldn’t use retinol?
- Those who have sensitive skin types, as delicate skin can take longer to adjust.
- If you have over-exfoliated skin from at-home or in-office treatments.
- If your skin is sunburned.
- Not recommended for use in women that are pregnant or nursing.
If you are in one of these categories, I suggest trying our Farm Rx Bakuchiol collection, with a plant-based wrinkle fighter alternative to retinol.
How To Use 1% Retinol
I recommend the “low and slow” approach.
Start with a pea-sized amount on one night, then wait a few days to check your tolerance.
If you don’t experience a reaction, use again.
If you do, try mixing the retinol with your moisturizer.
Use retinol 1-2X per week at first.
Gradually work up to 3X per week or every other day.
Only recommended for PM use.
Retinol makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
And always be sure to use SPF in the AM.
Our Solaire Collection offers two options for SPF, both with SPF 50!
Frequently Asked Questions:
I don’t have sensitive skin, but my skin is reacting. Why?
You often go through something called “the purge” when first starting or increasing your retinol dosage.
The purge generally causes redness, flakiness or even breakouts.
Stick with it!
It can take a few weeks, but the end results are worth it!
It’s been a few weeks and my skin is still angry…
There could be various reasons: using too often, too much, using in the AM (a big no-no!), or mixing with other active ingredients like exfoliators or other acids like AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid).
This is a case of too much of a good thing, which can be…too much!
Help me fix it!
A reaction is usually due to dryness or irritation and isn’t difficult to fix.
Simply pull back on retinol application (and other products with active ingredients, except SPF).
Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer designed to help with skin’s repair.
For cleansers, think sulfate-free (LXNEW Clean Gel Cream or Whipped Oil) and moisturizers like Green Goddess Facial Oil or Dr. Belmeur Recovery Cream.
Once your skin issue is resolved, you can slowly start adding retinol back to your PM routine
Isa Knox Anew Clinical Line Eraser Advanced 1% Retinol Serum
Is your skin ready for our most advanced wrinkle fighter?
Now infused with our highest level of retinol (1%!), the #1 wrinkle-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists, Isa Knox Anew Clinical Line Eraser delivers dramatic visible wrinkle-fighting results.
100% showed clinical improvement of fine lines and wrinkles in one week, with increased results over time.
A high-performance serum that dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, Isa Knox Anew Clinical has state-of-the-art, youth-boosting technologies, skin-firming collagen stimulators and super-revved resurfacers. 1 fl. oz.
- Retinol – The gold-standard ingredient for improving the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
Benefits Of Retinol
- It does it all and is one of the top superhero ingredients in anti-aging skin care products.
- Retinol works to accelerate skin turnover, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Visibly refreshes skin’s texture for a smoother, brighter look.
- We recommend the “low and slow” approach. Start with a pea-sized amount on one night, then wait a few days to check your tolerance. If you don’t experience a reaction like redness, irritation, or dry skin, use it again. If you do, try mixing the retinol with your moisturizer.
- Use retinol 1-2x per week at first. Gradually work up to 3x per week or every other day.
- Only recommended for PM use, as retinol makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Always be sure to use SPF in the AM.
Did you find this post useful, inspiring?
Save THIS PIN to your Avon board on Pinterest 🙂
Shop Online in My Avon Online Store
If you like the flexibility of ordering your favorite makeup, beauty products, home products, and even gifts while in your pj’s or having 24 hour convenience of ordering any time, then online ordering is right up your alley.
It’s easy to visit my Avon Online Store and order the items to be delivered directly to your home.
Online you can view the Avon Brochure, browse through different categories or search for specific items you want to buy and then add it to your online cart for check out.
Yep, it’s just that easy!
Ready to get started as an Avon Representative???
Just Click Here, fill out a short application, choose your Start-Up Option, and just like that you’ll be ready to go!
To learn more about the Avon opportunity,
Ready to sign up right now?
Looking to be an Avon Customer: