Aloe… Nature’s Miracle Moisturizer
Aloe is nature’s miracle moisturizer! Aloe has been used as a skin health remedy since ancient times.
The inner gel is an amazing natural remedy for diminishing the symptoms of aging and UV damage, and costs significantly less than the expensive “miracle” creams on the market.
Aloe contains a large amount of water, which helps to hydrate skin.
Sourced from the pristine Korean island of Jeju, known for its fertile volcanic soil and lush flora, south of the Korean peninsula, this natural wonder is a natural skin smoother.
It contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C, and it helps soften, soothe and calm irritated skin.
The Jeju Aloe Fresh Ice Soothing Face Mask and Soothing Gel can also be refrigerated for a cooling effect – perfect for spring and summer.
Add this refreshing mist to your daily routine.
Instantly soothing and cooling facial mist for face or body, with 90% aloe vera extract.
It contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C, and it helps calm, soothe and soften irritated skin.
- Instantly soothing and cooling facial mist for face or body
- With 90% aloe vera extract
- Hold bottle 8-10 in. (20-25 cm) from face, close eyes and spray onto skin.
- Use whenever skin feels tight or dry. Can be used before and after makeup application.
Get soothing with a gel-cream Jeju face mask featuring aloe extract, containing antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C to help calm, soothe and soften irritated skin.
Can also be refrigerated for a cooling effect—perfect for spring and summer. Soothes sun irritation.
Refreshing and nonsticky.
- Moisturizing gel-cream face mask with Jeju aloe extract
- Can be refrigerated for enhanced cooling
- Soothes sun irritation
- Refreshing and nonsticky
- Wash face and apply to cleansed skin.
- Remove mask from package and remove transparent film.
- Place upper and lower sheet onto the face and remove any remaining film (white film).
- Remove mask after 10 minutes and pat any remaining product into skin.
Formulated with 99% aloe vera extract and 9 other soothing herbs like chamomile and sage, this gel instantly hydrates and soothes dry, sensitive skin while restoring its moisture level.
Sourced from the pristine Korean island of Jeju, known for its fertile volcanic soil and lush flora, south of the Korean peninsula, aloe is not only a natural wonder, but also a natural skin soother. 10.1 fl. oz.
- Infused with 9 other soothing herb extracts: chamomile, spearmint, lemon balm, rosemary, lavender, bergamot, basil, sage and oregano
- Non-sticky absorption
- Apply liberally over face and body.
Get soothing with a 3-in-1 gel with aloe that contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C, and helps calm, soothe and soften irritated skin.
Use as a moisturizer, soothing after-sun care or as a facial pack.
Can also be refrigerated for a cooling effect—perfect for spring and summer.
- 3-in-1 gel with aloe vera extract
- Use as a moisturizer, soothing after-sun care, or facial pack
- For dry, sensitive, irritated areas of face and body
- Can also be refrigerated for a cooling effect
- Apply liberally on the face and body.
Shop Online in My Avon Online Store
If you like the flexibility of ordering your favorite makeup, beauty products, home products, and even gifts while in your pj’s or having 24 hour convenience of ordering any time, then online ordering is right up your alley.
It’s easy to visit my Avon Online Store and order the items to be delivered directly to your home.
Online you can view the Avon Brochure, browse through different categories or search for specific items you want to buy and then add it to your online cart for check out.
Yep, it’s just that easy!
How To Shop Online From A Previous Avon Brochure
You can order from the current Campaign and 1 Campaign back. You will need the item number and the previous Campaign number to do this. Use the ‘Shop by Product Number’ option on our Avon Online Store. For more details, click here —> How To Shop For The Best Price On Avon Products.
Ready to get started as an Avon Representative???
Just Click Here, fill out a short application, choose your Start-Up Option, and just like that you’ll be ready to go!